Thank you for dropping by...
Interested in joining DARA? (Dallas Chapter of RWA - Romance Writers of America) We'd love to have you. You are welcome to be a visitor twice to our monthly meetings. Visitor fee is $5. On your third visit we ask you to join. Dues for DARA are $45 annually. You must be a member of the mothership (RWA) to be a member of DARA. You can find information to join DARA here on the myRWA website. IF you are already a member of RWA you can join our chapter directly -click here!
Upcoming Meetings & Workshops 2018
We typically meet the 4th Saturday of each month.
Romance 101 begins at 9:00am.
Regular meeting begins at 9:30am.
Collin College Courtyard Campus ~ 4800 Preston Park Blvd, Plano, TX 75093 (Room 214)
* January 27th (Lorraine Heath - The Ins & Outs of Traditional Publishing)
* February 24th (Elizabeth Essex - Building Character With Word Choice)(ROOM CHANGE 214)
* March 24th (Jaye Wells - Delivering Your Pops & Payoffs)
* April 28th (Cheryl Etchison - Series That Sell)
* May 26th (Panels & Plotting & Brainstorming Oh My!)(Room Change 214)
* June 23rd - Jess Michaels - Write Like You Mean It
* July 28th - Plotting/Brainstorming & RWA Post-Nationals 2018 Discussion
* August 25th - Diane K. Peterson (Goodreads Librarian)
* September 22nd - Sasha Summers (Writing Conflict - aka The Plot Driver)
* October 27th - Candace Havens - TBA
* November (no meeting)
* December 1st (Holiday Breakfast)
Program Director -Allison Collins
Secretary - Amy Tasukada
Treasurer - Linda Steinberg
President - Heather Long
President Elect - Elizabeth Essex